How to Make Performance Testing More Efficient
Performance testing is a type of testing proceess to determine the responsiveness, throughput, reliability and scalability of a system, it has under a certain load. The goal of the performance testing is one of the listed below:
- To assess readiness of the system for the production release,
- To evaluate performance of the system against some baselines,
- To find the best configuration settings of the system,
- To find the source of performance,
- To determine throughput levels.
No comments yet.Add your comment